CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blogging Blues...




I really don't know if I'm having "blogging blues" lately or If I honestly don't have anything to talk about. Not alot has been going on, so not a real big reason to blog about anything. Perhaps it is the change in the weather/season. Fall is my absolute favorite seaons! Here are a few reasons I love fall.

- I love when the leaves on the trees start changing colors. There is just something about it...the cool,crisp fresh air. I love driving up the canyon to look at all the colors, especially up AF canyon around the Alpine Loop.







- I love the smell of cinnamon spice or apple spice candles. Just the smell of them, you know that Fall has arrived. :)









- I love Halloween! It is the best holiday ever! I love carving pumpkins, decorating the house, costumes, trick-or-treaters and who could forget pumpkin cookies.. YUM-O!


Those are just a few of my fall faves. I love to get all bundled up in a comfy sweater and a soft blanket and read a good book too. I love Fall!!








3 comments:

Carly said...

i love fall, too, and it finally feels like it's coming!

Brittany said...

ohhh.. this reminds me of Oregon! Thanks a lot for reminding me. Your coming with me now. This is what it will look like but even prettier up there. come on! Road trip :)

ChelleStamps said...

I'm with you--fall is my very favorite season. The colors are just breathtaking. It's not too hot, and if you get cold you get to wear jackets (I like jackets lol). I'm super excited because I get to go camping in a couple weeks. The leaves are so pretty every year on Tabiona Mountain.