CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Quirky Tag / 6 Very Un-Spectacular Things About Me

I was tagged by Carly with the Quirky tag and then tagged by Shelly with the 6 Un-Spectacular Things About Me. They are basically the same tags and I'm just a little behind..hehe! Thanks Carly and Shell :)

The Rules:
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Mention rules on your blog.
-Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have a SERIOUS shoe and purse fetish. I have purses just hanging out in
my closet just in case I get bored with what I am using now. I usually don't
retreat back to them though, I just go out and by new ones..hehe! I have to
admit, I have tons of shoes and most of them are just hanging out with the
purses in the closet..HA! I don't wear most of them, but I don't have the
heart to get rid of them..I might need them "someday". If I go into a shoe
store, I have to try on shoes no matter what...even if its not for me. I <3>
SHOES!!

2. You know that "Hillshire Farms" commercial? Yep, that one! I find myself
singing along to it when it comes on tv..HA! "When I say Hillshire...you say
Farms... Hillshire....Farms....GOOO MEAT! LOL

3. I guess I need to go back to school and take an English course and refresh
my vocabulary..hehe! I find myself saying, " More Better". For instance, using
it in a sentence, "I like this book more better than that one." For some
reason, it just seems to roll off my tongue, but it is not proper english..LOL

4. I'm terrified of spiders! I will NOT go into a room if I know that there is one
in there dangling from the ceiling! Eeek..

5. I ALWAYS need to figure out what clothes I am going to wear for work the
next day the night before. And If i really can't decide...I ask Bethie. HA!

6. During the week I usually shower at night so that Bethie and I have more
time to get ready in the morning, because we have to share a bathroom.
I don't know why, but I like coming up with different ways to style my hair
because I get bored with it fast. I find myself trying to come up with that
new hairstyle for like 20 minutes before I get in the shower. 20 minutes
later, Bethie is wondering what is happening and why the shower hasn't
started yet..LOL

I tag Brittany,Loni, Ashley and Kristin.

1 comments:

Hayward Family said...

You are so funny!! Sorry, but I'm not that interesting! hehe..