CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

changes

Even though fall is one of my most favorite seasons, I'm not sure that i am ready for it just yet. It is starting to get chilly at night as well as early in the morning. Don't get me wrong, i love to see the leaves changing and i absolutely love all of the fall holidays oh and i think that fall is my favorite time of the year to decorate my house for. but i'm not ready to see summer go. we just haven't had enough of it.

here is what i will miss about summer -    
  • the hummingbirds
  • the flowers in full bloom
  • yardwork (minus all the weeds!)
  • reading a book under the shade of the tree in my front yard
  • bar-b-ques 
  • the sun and all its warmth   
  • shorts
                     here is what i am looking forward to for fall -
  • decorating
  • jackets and hoodies :)
  • hot soups on a cool night
  • leaves changing
  • fall television will be back
  • HALLOWEEN (my favorite holiday)
  • reading a good book while wrapped in your favorite blanket  
  • cute fall clothes
  there is alot of changes happening around my house. its like the seasons, i can't wait to see what it all brings.

4 comments:

kyliekay said...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I love the cute decorations.

bethie said...

Cute post jacki!! I will miss the hummingbirds also. I'm not ready for fall yet but, its coming and I love Halloween too. Bring it on right!

ChelleStamps said...

I totally agree. On one hand, I am so ready for fall. I love the clothes, the blankies, the hot chocolate, and the wonderful holidays. But then comes winter--so not ready for that. And I'm still holding on to summer just a little. I like wearing flip flops and long summer nights--even if they are a little chilly now.

Carly said...

bring on the fall! good changes coming our way :)