CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

MOM

As I was saying in a previous post, my mom has been having some problems with her hip and is having a very difficult time standing and is in alot of pain. She is going in for hip replacement surgey in the morning ( Dec. 6th, 2010). She is really nervous about the surgery as she has been a very healthy person until this time, so it is her first time having surgery in her life. She knows it is for the best because if she doesn't  have the surgery than she would possibly never  walk again. I love her so much and want the best for her! 
please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you!
I love you mom!

3 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

I'm sorry to hear that your mom ended up having to have surgery. I hope everything goes well and she has a speedy recovery.
I'll keep you and her in my prayers.
Love ya!
Shell

Brittany said...

Love you grandma!! you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!! you'll do great!

L&S said...

oh sad :[
how did it go?
i hope she gets better & soon!