CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

walk it challenge


weight watchers is doing a walk it challenge this year on June 5th. it will be a 5k in provo somewhere, i don't have all the details yet but i'm really excited about it. i haven't been as motivated as i should be and i think this is just what i need. i just know a 5k is one of the goals i have had since joining weight watchers and this is an awesome opportunity to achieve it. :)
they gave us a booklet that has a schedule in it that we can use to train for it. we have to walk for 5 days and rest for 2 and each day is a little longer than the day before. i am already walking/jogging for 45 minutes to an hour so i know i can do this.
you don't have to be a runner to do this challenge. you can walk the whole way if you want or run/walk. i just know that whatever i decide to do, it will be for me. let the training begin... :)


4 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

I will be doing this challenge with my sister too!
I don't know if I told you and Bethie, but I rejoined WW in February. I haven't been very motivated, and I haven't lost much weight, but I think I'm starting to come out of it now. It helps to go with someone. I go to the AF center on Tuesdays at 10:00 am with Lacy. My work is right there, so I can just go for class and stay late at work on Tuesdays.

Brittany said...

Hey this is a great idea!! I would love to be in this even though I'll pass out instantly! This is cool Jack, I'm so happy for you and how far you and Beth have come. It blows my mind and I wish I had the motivation like you guys do!! Love you

The Kropf Family said...

That's awesome that you're doing a
5K. Good luck!

Hayward Family said...

Good luck! You girls are great!! I wish I would find some motivation in me somewhere... hmm... Where is it?.. Ya, not there! lol..