CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

hakuna matata....

...what a wonderful phrase
hakuna matata! ain't no passing craze
it means no worries for the rest of your days
its a problem-free philosophy
HAKUNA MATATA!

i cannot begin to tell you how excited i am to FINALLY get to see the lion king.
we were going to go to las vegas and see it, but instead...
its coming to salt lake city at the capitol theatre.
OH MAN, i hope august gets here fast!!
I.cannot. wait. :)
check out the video below
IT.IS.AMAZING.

3 comments:

Bethie said...

I am excited to......and glad I don't need to pay for a hotel also!

Brittany said...

I'm so jealous!!!! Will you please tell Cooper to take me! It's the least he can do haha. You guys are lucky ducks!!

Hayward Family said...

I used to go see this when I lived in NY.. LOVED IT!! You will seriously have chills the entire time!!