CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas star

My Thanksgiving weekend was not only filled with yummy food, but it was filled with several craft projects that I really enjoyed making.
I was shopping with my mom and came across this random star and I told my mom that I would buy it for her if she would pick out some Christmas paper so I could cover it. It was super easy to make and alot of fun. It turned out really pretty and best of all, mom has a new Christmas star to hang wherever she wants made by me. :)

I can't remember what website it was that I found the tutorial for this star, but If I happen to stumble across it I will be sure to post it.

I hope your Thanksgiving was a memorable one!






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carly said...

ooh i love it! where did you get the paper? did you mod podge it on? you could make me one :)

Jacki said...

The paper was at roberts and my mom picked it out because she wanted something to do with snowflakes. Yes, it is mod podged on. Tell me what you would like and I would be more than happy to make you one. It was fun! :)

Kylie said...

HOLY Fetch that is ADORABLe you know I love crafts!

Bethie said...

You should make some and give them as gifts. It really did turn out pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

That is so cute! I think I will have to make one for myself! Thanks for the inspiration.