CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Va-ca-tion :)

It has been about 3 years since I have been here....


I'm super excited that I am going there for 4 whole days this weekend. I seriously can't wait! I have been wanting to go camping for so long. :) The mountains are beautiful, I love seeing wildlife in captivity, hiking, going down the river, spending time with friends/family and just all around relaxing! YAY! Pictures to come........... :)


2 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

I'm with you............we're getting ready to go camping for 2 whole weeks. I'm so excited. Of course, we'll need to come down for showers cause I can't do dirty for that long lol. I so need a break from life and from work right now though. It's going to be awesome.

Have fun, and don't forget pictures. I love pictures lol.

Hayward Family said...

YAY! Let us know how it goes!