CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My new ride

Well, as you can see, I finally broke down and bought me a bike. I have been looking for a while now, lets just say about a year and finally found this one. Perfect size, perfect heighth(sp?) and I love the colors. Well, I would love it more if I could actually ride it. Yes, I haven't even had it a week and I already have a flat tire. I borrowed a pump from my parents and pumped it up last night. When I got home from water aerobics, it was completely flat! Now I have to get it fixed. Good thing my dad was a tire repairman before he retired. Maybe if they would actually take care of our yard, we wouldn't have to worry about flat tires, but that is a whole other story and I won't bore you with details.

3 comments:

Bethie said...

YAY!!! for the bike not so YAY for the flat tire!!! That sucks....now we just need to figure out how to get it to your dad's to fix it. And CARRY the bike over the grass to avoid the stickers. Dumb yard! :)

ChelleStamps said...

That is one awesome ride. Well, at least you try to ride yours. I have had mine for over two years and only ventured to get on it once.

Hayward Family said...

NICE!! I like it! It's really cute!