CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Winner!!!

YAY!! I finally won something. I registered at this website where they give you FREE gift certificates to restraunts and you can get free food (just what I need since I'm on weight watchers HA) and other fun things in your area and they drew my name and I won a free $10 gift certificate to Rocky Mountain Wing Shak. YAY!! Here is the link to the site if you want to check it out... http://www.utahdinersguide.com/

Happy Friday!! :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wahoo!! FREE DINNER!! your the best jack!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. I wish I would have had a camera last night so you could post the look on your face. It was great!!!!! :) Congrats and your welcome LOL :)

Amber said...

Hey, congratulations! I never win anything, but maybe that's because I never enter to win anything. Have fun with it!

Hayward Family said...

That's AWESOME!! CONGRATS!! That is my husband's FAVORITE wing place! lol..