CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Plateau

{{ to reach a state or level of little or no growth or decline; to stop increasing or progressing; remain at a stable level of achievment; level off. }}

The definition of plateau is where I feel like I am right now in my weight loss. I know that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, so why am I not seeing results??

I talked to a sweet lady at weight watchers last night, and she told me not too give up and that I'm doing everything right. Since I am exercising more, my body is getting used to it and that eventually I WILL see results. YAY!! She also said that with exercise sometimes you notice that you are losing inches and not weight...Isn't that the truth? I think every week i'm buying new clothes, I mean I'm not complaining because I LOVE new clothes, but it gets expensive.

Every week I get scared to weigh in because I feel like whatever I do the weight just isn't coming off. I also tell myself that If I feel that I have gained for that week..I'm not going to weight watchers to weigh in...but I'm proud of myself, because every week I do go even if I gain. :)

I guess I needed the re-assurance from the sweet lady at weight watchers, because I feel alot better about things now.

NEVER GIVE UP!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jack, you have come so far from where you were last year at this time. I KNOW it is hard and frustrating but don't give up. It may take longer then both of us won't but it will come!! Just don't give up!!!!
Bethie

Carly said...

This is a great post! I'm glad the lady at Weight Watchers made you feel better. You have done so well, just keep on keepin' on :) It's so discouraging to loose, loose, and then suddenly reach that plateau. But I agree with Bethie- it will come.

Hayward Family said...

Plateau's are horrible!! Just wait, it will start to MELT OFF!! Good job! :)

Larry and Ashley said...

Jacki I can TOTALLY see results everytime I see you!! Don't give up you and Beth look so awesome!!

Brittany said...

Jacki you are doing so good!! I know exactly how you feel and I quit.. but your not a quitter!! you are doing great keep up the good work! love ya much!