CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

I smell birthday cake!!!

Today is my birthday. YAY!!!! I feel so so OLD! For some reason i'm having a hard time when my birthday rolls around because I just don't want to get a year older..UGH!
I wish that I could go backwards and be 25 again. :) But I don't think that is going to happen, so I will just have to take what I can get. I'm 39 today and one year away from turning the big 4-0. Oh boy! Where does the time go??
I'm happy in my life and that is all that counts. :) I get to spend time today and the rest of the weekend with friends and family and I can't wait!! Thanks everyone for all you do and being a part of my 39 wonderful years!! :)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JACKI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Carly said...

happy happy birthday!! yay! sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. i'll be calling you later to talk to you in person :) love ya!

ChelleStamps said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I love your face lol. Hope it was a great day.

Brittany said...

HaPPy BirtHDAY to you yesterday!! Thanks for feeding me cake and ice cream your the best. You are the bestest aunt i could ever ask for. You are amazing. Love ya tons!!