CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ohhhh the anticipation....

One more day until the release of the new book Breaking Dawn, from the Twilight series. The waiting...the wondering of what is going to happen is literally killing me!!! I'm hearing some things that may happen and may not happen from several people(Becky your one of them!) and my mind won't stop working. I hope it ends good or I think I will have to hurt someone..haha! To all you Twilight fans out there...HAPPY READING!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

omgsh!!! your quote of the day is by jacob!! I was starting to worry if he wasn't in the book. now i know he is.. i love him. GO TEAM JACOB!!!!

Anonymous said...

GO EDWARD!!!!!!!!
Even I can't wait to read it and I was a little irrated with somethings in the last book...As long as Edward wins!!!!
Bethie

Carly said...

Becky has got my mind spinning too, which is why part of me doesn't even want to read the book because I DON'T WANT EDWARD TO DIE! and the more I think about it the more I think he's going to! Ah.

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh okay I really need to read these books!!