CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory..

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

3 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

OMG--I can't get the memory of backing up into your car out of my head either. It still freaks me out to be honest lol. Who knew a friendship would start from that?

Brittany said...

oh i have a good one!!! Remember when we were coming back from Logan. We just got to your house and me and beth were putting stuff away in the house. I went back outside to get some more stuff to unload. I seen you walking up the stairs with blankets and pillows you were holding, you couldn't even see in front of you. Well remember when you missed a stair and you totally fell over on the patio, omgsh that was the most freakin funniest thing i have ever seen. You just layed there laughing, you feet went straight up when you fell and it was slow motion. It was so funny. Then you get up and notice that your neighbors were watching you. ha ha ha ha i can't stop laughing, that was the best memory i have.. you should do it again lol... love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Way to many memories to count just one BUT....the first day we moved in together and you had to run up to your mom's or something and took my car.....you hit the front of my car pulling out with my parnets trailer......it was so funny cause of your face and you were scared to death of me!!! I thought it was funny and you barely even hit the trailer nothing to get worried about. :)