CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

stop this itchiness..

Last weekend I awoke to a small red bump on my arm, I didn't think anything of it,I just thought it was a small bite of an insect that was possibly in my bed(remember I HATE spiders).

The following day I ripped all of the blankets off of my bed and threw them in the washing machine thinking that there was something crawling around in them.

Well throughout the day, I started itching more and noticing more and more red bumps protruding all over my body. By this time I am now convinced that it was not any sort of insect(i think). It is now a week later and I still have the red bumps all over my body and the itchiness, well.......it hasn't subsided at all!! I am beside myself with all this itching going on every day. Everyone that I talk to has no idea what it is. Hives maybe..shingles...allergic reaction to something
I think if its not better by next week, I will be making a trip to my local Dr.'s office. :( I don't know what to do.....Please itchiness go away!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I think you came down with the "I don't have anything wrong with me, but make excuse to not go to work" disease.. its pretty common.. i always have. The only cure is to look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself over and over again that you have nothing wrong with you.. thats how I get rid of it!

Carly said...

Ha, I like Brittany's comment :) I hope the itching gets better!