CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

K-O-L-B-E-Y!!!



Today is my nehew Kolbey's 13th Birthday. Even though I don't see him as much as I want to, I love him so much!! :) He is such a sweet kid but such a daredevil too. Some of the things he does, I just want to cringe when I watch him. He loves to camp,fish, and play his all time favorite sport... baseball. Oh, and hes a pretty good golfer too. He is the youngest of my niece and nephews and growing up way to fast.




Happy Birthday Kobs!! I love you very much!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

uh gag its kolbey! He accused me of eating his shake today.. so not me, it was kasey and then after that he demanded me to drive him to his friends, uh you can so have him! Can't wait for him to have a boyfriend and move out ha haha jk

ChelleStamps said...

He looks like a very sweet little guy. Although, since I have a son, I know that's not always the case. It sucks seeing them grow up so fast huh?