CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moms Day..

My mom probably never reads my blog,but I just want her to know how much I love her and appreciate her for everything that she does.
Taking a look back at my years when I was growing up, I remember my mom always used to make mine and my brothers clothes,whether it was for school or just for play. I thought we were pretty in style with the lacey collars and the iron on patches for the back pockets of our pants. I kind of giggle about it now, but back then we were pretty cool! :) My mom has taught me so many things, not only now but in the past as well. I'm more patient, more forgiving and a better person because of her. She would do anything for you, no matter how little time she has to do it in. Thanks mom for all you do! Happy Mothers day!!

0 comments: