CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the many faces of **KASEY**

Today is my nephew Kaseys 15th birthday. I cannot believe he is that old already.It seems like just yesterday he was only 2. They grow up so darn fast. Anyways here is a couple of pictures of the birthday boy and why I LOVE him so much!!:)

-- he would do anything for you

-- he LOVES baseball

-- he never asks for anything except a hug :)

-- hes taller than me

-- he loves animals

-- his dad is my brother

-- he worries about anything and everything,but its a good thing

-- he plays the guitar as good as his grandpa

We were playing a game around Christmas time and man was he ever so deep in thought. I think he won quite a few games that night. Hes so smart!




I love this pic. Another great picture taken on a previous birthday.



This picture was taken in Strawberry. The boys were acting like Indians and running all over the place,it was hilarious! Kasey is the one on the left.

Hope your Birthday was a great one Kasey. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Carly said...

i love the indian picture. you have a very cute nephew.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kasey!!!
Bethie