CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Fever!!!!


Okay, Oh my heck! I have spring fever oh SO bad!! This past week the weather has been SOOOOOOOOO nice! Wearing only a light jacket on my way out the door for work,and you know it going to be spring soon when you leave work and you have to have the windows rolled down. YEA! I love spring. :) Can't wait for the bar-b-cues,going to the scera shell,family get togethers and camping!

So, it was weigh in time again tonite, UGH! I think I dread this day every week,but who doesn't when your trying so hard to lose weight. The results are in...I didn't lose anything :( but the good thing is I didn't gain anything either. :) So frustrating sometimes, especially when you know your doing your best. But I do have to say I feel SOO much better losing 10 pounds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ready for the Scera too!!! I check the website almost everyday to see if the season tickets are ready. Bring on the summer!!!

Carly said...

The weather has been great this week, I love it. We'll have to come down and see a play at the Scera Shell this summer, it sounds so cool. Outdoor arenas are the best. Congrats on not gaining anything! When I did WW I lost 7 pounds in the first couple weeks and then it moved pretty slow after that. Maybe that's why I lost motivation.